100% full Not resolved

After reading review #435510 (9/3/13) on someone having this same problem, I found myself a bit bemused.After only limited use, my Florsheim Comfortechs simply and suddenly "dissolved" as I walked from my car to a restaurant.

No acids, no water, no unusual surfaces. The shoes simply "died" on my feet, leaving a trail of foam/leather/whatever remains stringing on the ground behind me. I managed to get some wear out of them, but I used them infrequently and kept them in the original box all this time.

I would hope Florsheim would make some kind of accommodation in my case.They were really quite comfortable until the soles and heels simply ceased to exist.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $80. The author is overall dissatisfied with Florsheim and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about florsheim comfortech shoes from Florsheim was fact that my shoes suddenly fell apart Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Florsheim.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Florsheim to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Florsheim?

Comments

Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States #1123009

Same shoes, same thing happened - to two pairs I tried today.A third pair still in the box are ok.

Wrote Florsheim with photos.Weird.