100% full Not resolved
3.2

Brand new shoes with disintegrating sole.I have not worn them once.

Its like the rubber is meltingI it is disintegrating. The sole is sticky to touch. It also left black marks on the floor of the closet and on the shoe rack and on other shoes. I bought the pair in Dolfin Mall Miami and will take back when I return to the United States in October.

I bought another pair of the same model but black at the same time with no problem.

That is all you need to know.

Why does it have to be over a hundred words.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with up until this latest event i was a satifued customer and stated that there is a room for improvement of disintegrating soles. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of florsheim comfortech shoes and associated monetary loss in the amount of $119. Florsheim needs to "replace with shoes that are not defective" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned florsheim comfortech shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Florsheim.

Had an Experience with Florsheim?

Comments

Newnan, Georgia, United States #1239879

Imagine being at a funeral when the soles of your shoes start falling apart with every step you take.That is what happened to my husband last week.

By the end of the funeral, the heels and soles were all over the funeral home. It was only the third time he had worn them. I contacted Florsheim via their web site.

They said to send pictures and fill out form and they will replace them.I'll see how that goes.

to Doris McDowell #1338565

Me too....the exact same thing happened.