Brand new shoes with disintegrating sole.I have not worn them once.
Its like the rubber is meltingI it is disintegrating. The sole is sticky to touch. It also left black marks on the floor of the closet and on the shoe rack and on other shoes. I bought the pair in Dolfin Mall Miami and will take back when I return to the United States in October.
I bought another pair of the same model but black at the same time with no problem.
That is all you need to know.
Why does it have to be over a hundred words.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Up until this latest event i was a satifued customer
What I disliked
- Disintegrating soles
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "I ordered a dress that looked absolutely nothing like what i received. When i complained they said they would give me a $9.00 credit but the dress cost $19.99. Then..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."